|Posted On||Feb 06, 2020|
$55,000 – $65,000 + Commission
Job ID # 23669
Our client is a machining and metal fabrication shop that has been in business for over 35 years. They are looking to add a talented Outside Sales Engineer with steel sales and/or buying experience to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be offered a base salary, lucrative commission structure, a company car, credit card, full benefits, and much more.
- Lucrative bonus and commission structure
- Company car
- Ability to live/work remote
The current opening is for a Sales Engineer. Main duties include:
- Contact new and existing customers to understand their need and subsequently sell Company services
- Develop new business contacts and relationships
- Identify prospective customers, follow leads, attend trade shows and conferences
- Develop and implement sales strategies needed to meet and exceed sales goals
- Travel across Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to meet customers in-person
- B.S. degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Must have a prior sales background in the steel industry
- Ability to travel to the main office one time per week but can live/work remotely
- Must be able to travel across Ohio and neighboring states, primarily day trips
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient personality
- Ability to analyze blueprints and general knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.