|Posted On||Feb 10, 2020|
$70,000 – $90,000 + significant bonus potential
Delaware, OH area
Job ID # 23650
Our client is a global manufacturing corporation that is hiring right now due to growth, plant expansion, and the need for new talent. This company will provide you with a chance to shine in your career and have always offered tremendous promotional opportunities. They also offer some of the most unique benefits of any company in Ohio. Some of these benefits include an onsite wellness center, tuition reimbursement, profit-sharing bonuses, scholarships given to employee’s w/ child athletes, and more. This is also a non-union production facility that will allow you the chance to ‘own your projects’ and work without any kind of micromanagement, resulting in a sense of pride among team members.
- Several significant bonus opportunities on top of base salary
- Tremendous benefits including an onsite wellness center
- Track record of promoting employees from within
The current opening is for a Plant Metallurgist. Main duties include:
- Hands-on engineering responsibility within melting, casting, rolling, reheating, and scrap operations
- Work with plant leadership to develop and implement process improvement activities
- Assist the metallurgical lab to develop new products and resolve customer technical issues
- Search for ways to improve safety
- B.S. in Metallurgy or Materials Science
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong background working within a steelmaking or processing operation
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of a manufacturing operation
- Knowledge of chemistry, heat transfer, slag reaction and more
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.