|Posted On||Feb 11, 2020|
Parkersburg, WV area
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23696
Our client is searching for an experienced Finance Manager to take their organization to the next level. They have grown by 20% for several years in a row now and will grow by approximately the same rate this year and next. They need a passionate and experienced Finance leader to help them continue their growth. In this position, you will be highly compensated with a tremendous base salary, bonus, relocation assistance, and tremendous benefits. You will be given the opportunity to make an immediate impact for this organization and will have incredible support from SR leadership.
- Tremendous base compensation
- Substantial bonus potential
- High-level leadership role for the organization
The current opening is for a Finance Manager. Main duties include:
- Develop and maintain operational and ad-hoc reports for internal/external needs
- Calculate and monitor standard costs and product margins
- Perform inventory and variance analysis
- Conduct profit/loss analysis
- Assist with month-end journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, and financial reporting
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior background in manufacturing
- Experience with leading financial analysis and cost accounting functions
- Must be highly analytical, proven Excel spreadsheet skills
- Knowledge of ERP and inventory management systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.