|Posted On||Feb 14, 2020|
Rutledge, GA area
$50,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 23721
Our client is a top manufacturer! They are family-owned with a global presence. They offer great benefits and opportunities and are looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team.
As a Safety Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Leading plant safety initiatives within the plant
- Ensuring safety practices are being followed
- Training Associates on plant/workplace safety
- Safety audits
- Maintaining OSHA logs and reports
- Root cause analysis for injury/accident investigations
- Hazard and ergonomic assessments
- Developing EH&S policies
- Ensuring plant compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Supporting plant supervisors to drive continuous safety improvements
To be considered for the Safety Specialist position, you must:
- Have a BS degree in Industrial Hygiene, EHS or similar (experience in lieu of a degree may be considered), along with at least 2 years of previous safety experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Be a self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge of/experience with: OSHA, EPA, other state and federal regulations, etc.
Key skills: Safety, Manufacturing, OSHA
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.