|Posted On||Feb 18, 2020|
Fort Wayne, IN
$80,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 23740
For half a century, this company has been provided turnkey solutions for industrial needs. They have the rare ability to help companies in several different facets of manufacturing and pride themselves on meeting and exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a key role in several different industries. Currently, they have a need for a Controls Engineer to help develop custom automated equipment for their customers.
- A supportive company, that provides the team and tooling needed to complete the job
- Company-paid training for state-of-the-art automation
- Climate controlled work environment
- Manufacturing workforce with good tenure who enjoys working for the company
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Work with clients to determine needs for custom automated equipment
- Electrical design and layout of custom automated equipment
- The layout of electrical schematics and wiring
- Work with mechanical engineering to determine the physical and space limitations of equipment
- Program and integrate Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Work with production during the building of equipment to ensure the accurate assembly of electrical systems
- Perform debugging and re-programming of PLCs and automation after start-up to ensure ideal operation
- Some travel to customer sites for installation and start-up of equipment
- Assist customers with troubleshooting and resolving any electrical system issues
Required Experience for the Controls Engineer includes:
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience developing custom automated equipment
- Electrical design and layout experience
- Experience with Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC programming
- Ability to work with customers on troubleshooting issues
- Ability to do some travel, mainly regional
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.