|Posted On||Mar 25, 2020|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23769
- Fun team
- Long-term stability and freedom
A growing engineering firm based in Columbus, OH is in search of a talented Designer to join their team. The company has an excellent reputation for retaining employees by providing a dynamic and challenging environment, believes in work-life balance, culture, and has a great location. They offer paid OT, bonuses and nice benefits plan.
As a Structural Designer, you will:
- Partner with engineers, other designers and customers to get a solid understand of project scope
- Create structural models and construction drawings using AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks
- Create Building Information Modeling (BIM) to provide the team with insight for building plans and infrastructure
- Create detailed designs, markups, BOMs, and other structural data needed
To be considered for this Structural Designer role you need:
- Proven experience with AutoCAD, Revit and ideally Navisworks
- To have an attention to detail, good organizational skills, ability to meet schedule deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, customers and other designers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.