|Posted On||Feb 25, 2020|
$70,000 – $85,000
Job ID 23770
For over 25 years, this innovative equipment developer has been creating unique systems to serve some of the most demanding industries. They’re undergoing unprecedented international growth and customer expansion, with sales increasing by 7x in the last decade. Too keep pace with this demand and to capitalize on a new product line, their most urgent need is for a Design Engineer
- Excellent growth potential
- Rapidly growing sales
- Innovative technology
Responsibilities of the Design Engineer include:
- Partner with customers, vendors, and internal engineering staff to design and develop new equipment and mechanical solutions from initial concept through fabrication and assembly
- Utilize 3D modeling skills to provide technical verification for modified designs to evaluate feasibility and cost requirements
- Monitor manufacturing methods and fabrication to ensure proper processing and build of equipment
Requirements of the Design Engineer include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience participating in design, development, and validation efforts for custom products or components
- ProE/Creo experience preferred
- The ability to interact with suppliers and customers and effectively interpret design requirements and performance specification
- 3D Design
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.