|Posted On||Feb 28, 2020|
$110,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 23828
For nearly 40 years, this innovative chemical supplier has been creating unique products with applications in some of the most demanding industries. After recently being acquired by one of the nation’s largest chemical manufacturers, this well-established location has a sudden influx of capital and resources to become a world-class facility. To guide this growth and to capitalize on new production capabilities, their most urgent need is for an Operations Manager.
- Excellent growth potential
- Rapidly growing sales
- Innovative Product
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager include:
- Utilize interpersonal and organizational skills to lead operations in a fast-paced production environment
- Use Lean methodology to ensure production efficiencies and profitability
- Plan and supervise daily production and scheduling
- Assist in the management of inventory levels and supplier coordination
- Develop a comprehensive employee training and growth strategy
- Assist in preparing plant financial reports and audits
Requirements of the Operations Manager include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Business, Operations Management, or similar, MBA preferred
- Previous experience leading manufacturing and personnel functions in a production environment
- Chemical plant or high-speed bottling/packaging experience
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and NIOSH regulations
- Chemical production
- Plant leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.