|Posted On||Feb 28, 2020|
$70,000 – $93,000
Job ID # 23829
Exciting times are ahead for our client. Increased demand and new ownership are leading to growth for this company. Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to help take the company to their new aspirations. In addition to having the chance to implement your technical and problem-solving skills, you will get the assistance of a collaborative team. By working as a unit, employees have created an environment with a great work-life balance for all staff.
- Use your engineering skills and experience to make your mark
- Ownership that is investing the company and has designated growth plans
- Excellent work-life balance with no excessive overtime
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Improve yields, cycle times, and efficiency in machining through process improvement initiatives
- Develop and perform layout of machining processes for new product launches
- Assist with the troubleshooting of machining (milling, etc.) equipment
- Develop fixtures and tooling for machining equipment
- Modifying current production processes through equipment selection, tooling development and changeovers, layout changes, etc.
- Developing SOPs for machining processes and training personnel on CNC machines as needed
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or a related position
- Machining experience or related metal forming process is needed
- Ability to lead teams on projects
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.