|Posted On||Feb 28, 2020|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23817
Exciting times are ahead for our client. They are quadrupling their business in their Northwest Ohio facility over the next five years and that is creating plant growth. The resources are there to back this as corporate is providing new equipment and employees are coming on board to support the work. Currently, our client is looking to add a Process Engineer with Reaction Injection Molding experience to their team. As an add on position, you will have the opportunity to help develop and lead a new process for this plant. You will also enjoy a fantastic benefits package with extremely low-cost health benefits, a bonus program, and a 401k match.
- Use your experience to make your mark with a new manufacturing process at this plant
- Unrivaled health benefits
- Bonus program
As a Process Engineer for this company you will:
- Lead new product launches in Reaction Injection Molding and implement changes based on quality issues after initial production runs
- Manage the installation and start-up of Reaction Injection Molding equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and implement corrective actions and renovations
- Develop and update standard operating procedures for RIM processes
- Perform root cause of quality issues with polyurethane products and implement corrective actions to process as a result
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives in RIM process to improve efficiency
- Work with production personnel to train and delegate work in RIM area
To be considered for this Process Engineer position you must have:
- An engineering degree OR equivalent engineering experience
- Previous engineering experience with Reaction Injection Molding processes
- Knowledge of polyurethane or thermoset plastics
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of manufacturing personnel
Key skills: Reaction Injection Molding experience, Polyurethane knowledge, process improvement experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.