|Posted On||Jul 09, 2020|
$85,000 – $105,000
Job ID # 23812
This global supplier has its R&D headquarters located in Toledo. Business demand, growth and technological developments have created the need to hire on a talented Electrical Hardware Engineer to their team. The company will provide you with a great work environment, talented teammates, technical challenges, a rewarding career, a nice work schedule and a competitive benefits plan.
As an Electrical Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing electronic and controls solutions for a variety of products
- Selecting hardware components and assisting in hardware and PCB design and development
- Testing electronic and controls systems to meet customer requirements
- Managing cost, budgets, schedules and customer delivery
- Supporting product startup with manufacturing
- Providing customer technical support with any software or hardware issues
To be considered for this Electrical Engineering role you must have:
- Ideally a four-year engineering degree but open with the right experience
- Experience design controls, hardware and electronic components
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, diagnose and build solutions for electronic systems and products
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.