|Posted On||Mar 02, 2020|
$70,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23805
This close-knit, thriving Northwest Ohio company has been an industry leader for nearly 60 years. As a supplier to industrial, residential, and contracting sectors, they have one of the most diversified and growing client bases in their product category. A recent expansion into the European and Southeast Asia markets has ensured their place at the top of their market and continued growth for the foreseeable future. To continue their current trajectory, they are looking to hire a Quality Manager.
Why you should apply:
- A 60-year track record of success and single owner
- Weekly pay periods, excellent benefits
- 401k with match, profit sharing, 10% bonus
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- As a direct report to the Vice President of Operations, you will develop and implement facility-wide quality systems, protocols, and strategies
- Develop capability studies, quality plans, SPC, and other quality control procedures while utilizing tools like root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure product compliance
- Ensure adherence to ISO 9001 and UL Certifications
- Supervise, train, and develop a team of quality technicians and inspectors
- Develop annual department budgets and provide annual reports to plant management and company executives
Requirements of the Quality Manager include:
- Bachelor`s degree in engineering, business, or similar field
- Experience with compression molded composites, fiberglass, woven fibers, or plastics
- Proven record of success leading quality functions and personnel in a manufacturing setting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.