|Posted On||Mar 04, 2020|
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 23861
Our client promotes the idea of "work to live" and not "live to work." Management describes the ownership as "top shelf," as they reward effort with things like schedule flexibility and opportunities to work from home. Management also has a solid business plan which has led to growth and to add talented members to their team. Currently, our client is looking to add a Controls Engineer with experience working at a machine builder.
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Supportive ownership that is investing money in the company
- Bonus plan included
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Work with clients to determine needs for custom automated equipment
- Electrical design and layout of custom automated equipment
- Layout of electrical schematics and wiring
- Program and integrate Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Work with production during the building of equipment to ensure accurate assembly of electrical systems
- Perform debugging and re-programming of PLCs and automation after start-up to ensure ideal operation
- Some ravel to customer sites for installation and start-up of equipment
- Assist customers with troubleshooting and resolving any electrical system issues
Required Experience for the Controls Engineer includes:
- Proven experience developing custom automated equipment for machine builder or integrator is necessary
- Electrical design and layout experience
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC programming
- Ability to work with customers on troubleshooting issues
- Ability to travel up to 30% for installation and start-up of equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.