|Posted On||Mar 27, 2020|
$57,000 – $63,000
Job ID # 23898
Our client has been expanding its Northwest Indiana location. Those plans included the upgrade of equipment and the addition of a new manufacturing line. In addition to growth, the company offers a great benefits package with a solid 401k match and generous PTO plan. Currently, our client is looking for a Production Supervisor. You will have the opportunity to make your mark as a leader and work with plant leadership that listens to its employees.
- Great benefits and PTO package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties of the Production Supervisor include:
- Motivating, training and leading production employees
- Working with personnel and union representatives on grievances
- Assigning employee roles based on production needs
- Ensuring company safety and quality standards are being met
- Ensuring production levels are being met
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Evaluating production levels and proposing adjustments for efficiency
Requirements for the Production Supervisor include:
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor in a manufacturing plant
- Proven experience leading and motivating production personnel
- Union experience preferred
- Strong communication and people skills
- An on-the-floor leadership mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.