|Posted On||Mar 10, 2020|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23900
This environmentally conscious, zero-waste manufacturer has recently developed new technologies and products to greatly increase their market share. They’re undergoing rapid international growth and now supply the world’s largest automotive manufacturers. To keep pace with this demand and to capitalize on a new product line, their most urgent need is for a Chemical Engineer
- Excellent job stability
- Rapidly growing sales
- Newly created position due to growth
- Environmentally responsible manufacturing
Responsibilities of the Chemical Engineer include:
- Working with plant management, quality department, and production personnel to implement process improvements throughout manufacturing processes to reduce waste, increase yield, and maximize equipment efficiency
- Utilizing statistical process control and capability studies to ensure processes are within performance standards
- Assisting R&D with new product trials, scale-up, and establishment of manufacturing processes
- Travel to new production facilities to implement best practices and procedures during initial start-up through high-volume production runs
Requirements for the Chemical Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Chemical Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing setting, preferably with distillation experience
- Experience with capital upgrades and plant expansion projects
- The ability to travel 25% of the time, including internationally
- Chemical manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.