|Posted On||Mar 10, 2020|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23904
This innovative company is a world leader in its industry. They have a strong commitment to their employees and offer roles where engineers can be an important part of this team`s continued success. They will provide you a great work environment, company culture, advanced technology, minimal travel, competitive benefits and PTO.
As a Robot Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Programming, integrating, installing and troubleshooting PLCs, Robots and other automated equipment
- Training Robot Technicians on best practices with Robot teaching and programming
- Maintaining electrical and automated equipment and making necessary changes to ensure the highest performance possible
- Assisting with automation capital equipment projects
- Ensuring top performance of all automated equipment
- Working with other departments on controls and automation issues
- Training maintenance personnel on PLCs and automation equipment troubleshooting
Requirements for the Robot Engineer position include:
- Ideally a four-year degree but open with proven experience
- Experience programming and installing new robotic systems
- Experience programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting PLCs, Robots and other automated equipment
- Team-based mentality, good communications skills, self-directed
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.