|Posted On||Mar 11, 2020|
|Salary||$28-$38 per hour|
$28 – $38 per hour
Job ID # 23909
Our client is growing and is on the move - literally. In order to support growth, they are moving into a brand-new facility. Not only will you get to enjoy your new surroundings, but you will also be paid for all of the time you spend there. Our client pays time-and-a-half for any hours worked over 40 hours. You will also enjoy an ownership group that is committed to continually growing the company, and a team that supports each other in order to be the best. Currently, due to growth, our client is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team.
- Brand new facilities
- Paid overtime
- Growing company
- Support management and team
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Working with customers to determine needs for custom equipment and developing automation solutions
- Assisting with the quoting of automation costs and ensuring automation needs fall within budget
- Programming PLCs, HMIs and other automated equipment
- Adjusting and editing automation programs
- Working with the design team, production, and other departments to ensure equipment meets customer needs
- Troubleshooting and debugging automation issues during the assembly and start-up of equipment
- Some traveling to customer sites to oversee installation, troubleshooting, and training on equipment (regionally)
- Assisting with the procurement of parts for equipment when needed
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong background in programming and troubleshooting PLCs, HMIs and plant automation
- Ability to communicate with internal departments and customers
- Ability to do some travel (regionally)
Key skills: A Bachelor's Degree, automation background, PLC programming experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.