|Posted On||Mar 16, 2020|
Fort Wayne, IN
$45,000 – $55,000
Job ID # 23930
Join one of Indiana’s leading machining companies in a leadership role! This award-winning manufacturer near Fort Wayne is looking for a Quality Manager to assist and report directly to the company’s Director of Quality. Benefits include bonuses, 401K, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and PTO.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Developing protocols and procedures for work orders
- Overseeing Audits when necessary
- Calibrating equipment and ensure proper maintenance
- Working in lockstep with the engineering department on new product launch
- Managing Quality Technicians and Quality Dept. day-to-day.
- Confirming that raw material, components, parts, and finished products meet established baselines
- Developing PPAP packages and customer submittals
Qualifications of the Quality Manager include:
- Experience in CMM Inspection
- Knowledge of gage calibration and upkeep
- Background in GD&T, blueprint reading, and arithmetic
- Experience with PPAP generation and submittal
- Special preference is given to people with a CNC-machining background
- Special preference given to previous management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.