|Posted On||Mar 17, 2020|
Hammond, IN area
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23932
Our client is looking to hire a talented IT Engineer to help maintain and implement critical information technology requirements by installing upgrades, troubleshooting, and monitoring performance. This is a full-time/direct hire opening and this manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 1,000 people across the United States. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability.
Low-cost benefits with low deductibles and great coverage
Company is experiencing tremendous growth
Great job stability
The current opening is for an IT Engineer. Main duties include:
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems related to corporate infrastructure
- Manage and maintain servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Provide LV2 infrastructure systems support
- Design, install, configure, and support the organization’s infrastructure servers
- Work directly with vendors, suppliers, and distributors
- Design and implement infrastructure technologies such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, etc.
- Recommend repairs and upgrades as necessary
- Must have a B.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior background installing and administering VMware vSphere 6.0 and above
- Experience with Virtual Distributed Switching with VMware
- Background as a global administrator with Office365 preferred
- Skype for Business or VOIP experience preferred
- Real-world experience with switching and routing on local area networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.