|Posted On||Mar 17, 2020|
$85,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 23568
This Columbus, OH company has 5 decades of successfully developing, manufacturing and selling their high-tech products. Over the last several years they have been hiring and growing their business. New technology demands have created the need to add on a talented Quality Manager who has not only a technical mindset but the ability to relate to a variety of individuals and customers. The company will provide you with a unique work environment, great team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
- A fun job with unique duties
- Creative challenges
- Opportunity to succeed
As a Quality Manager for this company you will be responsible for:
- Leading continues improvement, kaizen, lean, six sigma projects
- Leading and developing a talented self-directed quality team
- Developing key performance and metrics for the quality department
- Leading efforts to maintain ISO standards and APQP processes
- Leading by example, hands-on manager who likes to get involved with solutions
- Supporting new model launch activities
- Leading efforts with the root cause, problem-solving, corrective actions
- Managing all quality functions for the company
To be considered for the Quality Manager role you must have:
- A four-year degree – ideally technical related
- Proven accomplishments as a Quality Manager for a high-volume manufacturing company
- Experience with formal continuous improvement, such as lean manufacturing and six-sigma
- Experience leading a company to meet quality regulatory certifications
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to develop quality professionals
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.