|Posted On||Mar 27, 2020|
|Salary||$29.50 per hour|
$29.20 per hour
Job ID # 23519
Our client has big plans in place for their Northwest Indiana location. Those plans include the upgrade of equipment and the addition of a new manufacturing line. Currently, our client is looking for an Electrician who can assist in the repair and troubleshooting of industrial electrical equipment at the facility. In addition to growth, the company offers a great benefits package with a solid 401k match
- Great benefits package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties of the Electrician position include:
- Troubleshooting and repair industrial electrical equipment
- Wiring up to and install equipment and machinery
- Replacing any defective electrical components
- Ensuring equipment meets safety standards and complete all duties in a safe manner
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Assisting with troubleshooting other machinery and mechanical equipment if needed
Requirements for the Electrician include:
- Previous experience troubleshooting and repairing industrial electrical equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and strong technical skills
- Preventative maintenance experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.