|Posted On||Mar 18, 2020|
Columbus, OH area (southern region)
$53,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 23516
Our client is well-established and has been manufacturing products for 150 years. They pride themselves on their high quality, industry innovations and being a global leader. They are in need of a couple Logistics Planners to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Profit-sharing eligibility
- Relocation assistance
- Great team environment
As a Logistics Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Using the Transportation Management System (TMS) for all planning activities
- Ensuring on-time delivery to customers
- Meeting delivery dates
- Controlling/monitoring transportation costs (maximizing use of trucks) Ensuring enough product on hand for shipments
- Improving processes
- Addressing/resolving shipping issues and concerns
Requirements of the Logistics Planner:
- AS Degree or higher is preferred, along with at least two years of previous transportation planning experience
- Experience with scheduling 60+ shipments/day and handling hundreds of emails
- Experience with TMS and SAP preferred
- Works well with others, good communication skills
- Knowledge of transportation modes, costs, international transportation, etc.
Key skills: TMS, SAP, planning
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.