|Posted On||Mar 20, 2020|
$80,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 23941
This second-generation, family-owned and operated company has been providing some of the most well-known snacks and food items for the last 30 years. With the values of a family-first organization and production capabilities and sales that rival some of their largest competitors, they are uniquely positioned to maintain their market advantage. To keep pace with this demand and to capitalize on new product offerings, their most urgent need is for a Project Engineer
- Excellent job stability
- Family-owned and operated
- Newly created position due to growth
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Working with plant management, quality department, and production personnel to oversee capital upgrade projects, including, vendor relations, equipment selection, budgeting, install, and start-up
- Spearheading process improvements throughout the facility to reduce waste, increase yield, and maximize equipment efficiency
- Utilizing statistical process control and capability studies to ensure processes are within performance standards
- Assisting R&D with new product trials, scale-up, and establishment of manufacturing processes
- Determining best practices and standard procedures during the initial start-up through high-volume production runs
Requirements for the Project Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar technical field
- Previous experience as a Project or Process Engineer in a manufacturing setting, preferably within food production, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing setting
- Experience with capital upgrades and plant expansion projects
- Knowledge of HACCP and GMP preferred
- Food production
- Capital Upgrades
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.