|Posted On||Sep 16, 2020|
|Salary||$27-$30 per hour|
$27 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 23964
Our client is currently going through capital upgrades, equipment improvements and building a great maintenance team. In order to successfully accomplish their goals, they are in search of a few talented maintenance technicians to join their organization. The company will offer you a secure career and an excellent benefits package.
Maintenance Technician duties:
- PLC troubleshooting and installation
- Repair and maintenance of various plant equipment including PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, machines, etc.
- Preventative/Predictive maintenance
- Assisting with the maintenance of other automated equipment as needed
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment
- Strong equipment troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Willingness to work second or third shift
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer-paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview. Please directly email us a Word copy of your resume. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit www.omnione.com for other opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.