|Posted On||Mar 23, 2020|
$70,000 – $90,000
Johnson City, TN
Job ID # 23959
Even during uncertain times, this client has job stability to offer. They have created a business model for their manufactured product that allows them to weather the ups and downs of the economy. They also take care of their employees to create enjoyable corporation to work for. They offer a work environment that allows for a balanced lifestyle and great fringe benefits. Currently, this client is looking to add a Sales Engineer to their team.
- Job stability
- Great PTO plan and fringe benefit package
- Work-life balance
Duties of the Sales Engineer include:
- Communicate with customer and review designs to determine requirements and specifications for product needs
- Be a technical liaison for the customer throughout the beginning stages of product development and through mass production
- Assist with developing quotes for customers by determining costs for materials, production, etc.
- In addition to technical communication, travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time to interface with them directly
- Be the engineering point of contact for current customers and new accounts
- Grow business by contacting prospective clients and work with them to determine needs that can be solved with the product line
- Build rapport and relationships with current accounts and new customers by ensuring prompt answers and communication on technical matters
- Point of contact between the customer and internal teams on any quality issues that may arise with the product
- Grow current accounts by communicating new product options to customers
- Travel to tradeshows as needed to be technical reference as an exhibit
Qualifications for the Sales Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is necessary
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer or related position as a technical liaison for a company
- Ability to interpret blueprints and strong technical acumen
- Strong communication skills and tactical mentality
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.