|Posted On||Mar 30, 2020|
$75,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 24041
Our client is a successful A&E firm and has been in business for forty years. They serve a wide variety of markets including power & energy, waterways & water resources, transportation, commercial development, and more. By working for this company, you will enjoy a family-friendly and flexible work environment. You will be paid well and have access to full benefits including matching 401(k), bonus, and medical/dental/vision.
- Tremendous job stability
- Ability to make a major impact on the organization right away
- Highly compensated position with full benefits and bonus
The current opening is for an experienced Electrical Designer. Main duties include:
- Provide technical support to the project design teams
- Design lighting and power systems working in REVIT and AGI
- Research code provisions, products, and material information
- Assist in the creation of specification packages
- Aid in the development of project proposals
- Perform field inspections, measurements, and calculations
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed P.E. preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong background in REVIT
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.