|Posted On||May 21, 2020|
$60,000 – $63,000
Job ID # 24113
For decades, this company has met the food needs of Midwesterners. They keep their customers happy by supplying a consistent product that is top quality. They also keep their employees happy by creating a welcoming work environment and fantastic benefits package that includes a 6% match on 401k, and comprehensive healthcare. Because of this, they are known for their workforce stability and retention. Currently, our client is looking for two Production Supervisors with bakery experience.
- 6% 401k match
- Strong workforce retention
- Growth opportunities
Duties of the Bakery Supervisor include:
- Motivating, training and leading production employees
- Assigning employee roles based on production needs
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Evaluating production levels and proposing adjustments for efficiency
- Ensuring company safety and food quality standards are being met
- Ensuring production levels are being met
Requirements for the Bakery Supervisor include:
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience working with industrial ovens and baking processes
- Proven leadership skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work off-shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.