|Posted On||Apr 15, 2020|
$40,000 – $50,000
Job ID # 24151
Our client got their start in the mid-1920s and have enjoyed great success from the very beginning. They are an Engineering & Consulting firm that specializes in multi-million-dollar, complex engineering projects and they are currently looking to add a CAD Technician to their team. By working for this company, you will join a highly successful team of Engineers and technical professionals, a company with over 90 years of engineering & consulting experience, and you will have the ability to make a tremendous impact for the entire organization.Why Apply?:
- Over 90 years of experience as an Engineering & Consulting firm
- The ability to work on multi-million-dollar projects daily
- Tremendous base compensation potential
- Assist Project Managers and Engineers interpreting construction and site drawings
- Prepare and design engineering drawings
- Travel to job sites to collect and verify survey data
- Utilize Revit and Civil3D when performing CAD duties
- High school diploma required
- A.S. degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering preferred
- Entry-level candidates with co-op experience please apply
- Ability to travel to job sites, valid driver’s license, and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.