|Posted On||May 15, 2020|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 24277
Our client is a global corporation with manufacturing locations across the world. They recently built a new manufacturing plant in Phoenix, AZ three years ago. They have quickly grown to 200 employees and do over $100MM in annual revenue with big plans to continue their growth. They are searching for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team. By working for this company, you will enjoy top-notch benefits, matching 401(k), bonus, and relocation assistance if needed.Why Apply?:
- Great job stability and growth opportunity
- Tremendous benefits
- Ability to make an immediate impact on the organization
- Lead the maintenance department for a 24/7 high speed/high volume manufacturing site
- Lead all personnel, equipment maintenance, safety, and projects
- Develop, train, and lead all maintenance associates in a hands-on manner
- Develop and implement PM schedules
- Participate in developing and leading major projects within the facility
- Purchase necessary components to maintain all equipment
- B.S. degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience
- Advanced mechanical aptitude
- Electrical experience in an industrial environment preferred
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.