|Posted On||May 19, 2020|
|Salary||$28-$32 per hour|
$28 – $32 per hour
Job ID # 24279
Our client is an established specialty packaging operation located in a beautiful suburb of Columbus, OH. They are part of a recent global expansion and this is creating opportunities for better benefits and growth potential. Some of their incredible benefits include 401k matching, tuition reimbursement, flexible working schedule allowing for great work/life balance, and low-cost premiums on medical plans.
Main duties of the PLC Technician include:
- Writing/creating new PLC codes and programs from scratch
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Leading equipment repair projects
- Ensuring plant electrical safety is followed (lock-out/tag-out)
- Ability to write/create new Allen Bradley PLC programs from scratch
- Hands-on PLC and multi-craft maintenance troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical repair of plant equipment
- Plant electrical safety (lock-out/tag-out) experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.