|Posted On||Jun 24, 2020|
|Salary||$65,000-$75,000 per hour|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 24280
This custom fabrication shop has a long history of success in Indianapolis. They continue to be the go-to partner in their industry. The company has retained its employees in this competitive market by offering a great work environment and atmosphere. This position is opening due to retirement. The company will offer you a competitive benefits package, retirement plant, and bonus program.
- Awesome chance to succeed
- Great location
- Great people throughout the plant
- Manage, lead, and support the welding and fabrication shop personnel
- Help take the shop to new levels of success through processes improvement activities
- Evaluate standard operating procedures, processes, personnel and equipment
- Implement new strategies, processes and equipment that will result in higher levels of success
- Train and develop staff on formal continuous improvement processes
- Implement and instill a sense of pride for the company within the shop and production employees
- Proven experience and accomplishments in a welding manufacturing operation
- Experience with welding codes and safety processes
- "Get out on the floor kind of personality"; ability to garner respect from all levels of individuals
- Drive to succeed, high energy level, excellent communication skills
- Good work history
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.