|Posted On||May 19, 2020|
La Porte, IN
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 24243
This specialty equipment manufacturer is looking for an Applications Engineer to add to their team who is able to serve as a leader and mentor to that department. Their dedication to innovation and customer service is what has allowed them to expand from northern Indiana to a nation-wide market, and they’re hoping for this individual to help them continue that trajectory.
- Work/life balance
- Industry-leading technology
- Excellent benefits and a 401k plan
Responsibilities of the Applications Engineer include:
- As part of the development group, act as a technical liaison between customers, external Sales team and internal design and development group
- Analyze blueprints, product specs, and documentation to prepare cost and labor estimates and project proposals
- Assist in providing recommendations for equipment, sizing, capacity, and processing methods
- Travel to customer sites as needed to ensure accurate estimates and to assist the sales team in the proposal process
Requirements of the Applications Engineer include:
- B.S. in Engineering preferred
- 5 or more years of experience as an Applications or Sales Engineer
- Experience with specialty equipment- pumps or compressors strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.