|Posted On||May 20, 2020|
$100,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 24283
For years, this drug and medicine manufacturing company have been expanding at a rapid rate and their future is very bright. They are continually getting new projects, which has led to company and team growth. Currently, they are looking for an Analytical Scientist with medicine and/or drug development experience.
- Stable company that has been around for decades
- Make a key contribution to the growth of the company
- Bonus opportunity
- Relocation package included
Duties of the Analytical Scientist include:
- Analyze drug samples and data to investigate their treatment of diseases
- Develop analytical methods to test drugs and medicines
- Standardize drug potency and doses to allow for the mass manufacturing and distribution of drugs and medicines
- Discover the root cause of impurities that arise with drugs during R&D process
- Document data and prepare validation documents and regulatory filings for drugs
- Work with the formulation and quality control to develop medicines and drugs
- Follow procedures to avoid contamination and maintain the safety
- Lead and direct lab personnel on projects as needed
- Continually update management on progress during drug development projects
Requirements for the Analytical Scientist include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree or higher preferred
- Proven experience analyzing and studying medicines/drugs and preparing them for mass production
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Strong knowledge of FDA and other industry standards
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.