|Posted On||May 22, 2020|
|Salary||$16-$20 per hour|
Columbus, OH area
$16 – $20 per hour, 1 ½ OT, full benefits
Job ID # 24284
Our client has been extremely busy in 2020 since they manufacture and provide products to the foodservice industry. They have been in business since the early 1960s and consist of 8 manufacturing plants across the globe. By working for this company, you will enjoy job stability, a commitment to employee growth and development, and the opportunity to really make a difference for the organization.Why Apply?:
- Job Stability
- 24/5 manufacturing operation, you have your weekends free
- Excellent benefits including PTO, 401(k) plan, 10-paid holidays, benefits eligibility 31 days after hire
- Operate production equipment
- Perform quality checks, packing, and basic troubleshooting of manufacturing machines
- Ensure quality product is being produced
- Assist in diagnosing and determining the cause of failure in equipment when issues arise
- Perform lock-out/tag-out of production equipment when required
- High school diploma
- Ability to work 3rd shift (12:00 am to 8:00 am), Monday – Friday
- Prior experience as a Machine Operator for a manufacturing company required
- Prior experience in a plastics manufacturing environment preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.