|Posted On||May 22, 2020|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 24285
For over 40 years, our client has been manufacturing top of the line and environmentally sound products in the automotive industry. They promote a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to add a Maintenance Manager to their growing team.
- Good company retention rate
- Ability to be a hands-on supervisor in a non-union facility
- Strong holiday and PTO package
Duties of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Oversee and assist with the repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment.
- Supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Manage and develop the preventative maintenance of equipment to create a proactive maintenance environment
- Assist with the implementation of tooling and equipment for new products
- Manage the changeover and replacement of equipment parts
- Ensure timely response to service calls and maintenance issues
- Ensure safety measures are followed during the maintenance of equipment
- Be the point of contact for all of maintenance in the plant
- Manage maintenance parts inventory
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager position include:
- Previous maintenance leadership experience in an industrial environment
- Previous hands-on maintenance experience, especially an electrical background
- Automation Expertise
- Machining experience is a plus
- Strong preference for waterjet programming experience
- Team player, good communication skills, and ability to work well with others
- Strong multitasking and management skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.