|Posted On||May 22, 2020|
$90,000 – $105,000
Job ID # 24286
This global supplier has its R&D headquarters located in the Pittsburgh region. Business demand, growth and technological developments have created the need to hire on a talented Electrical Design Engineer to their team. The company will provide you with a great work environment, talented teammates, technical challenges, rewarding career, excellent work schedule and competitive benefits plan.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing electronic and controls solutions for a variety of products
- Selecting hardware components and assisting in hardware and PCB design and development
- Testing electronic and controls systems to meet customer requirements
- Managing cost, budgets, schedules, and customer delivery
- Supporting product startup with manufacturing
- Providing customer technical support with any software or hardware issues
To be considered for this Electrical Engineering role you must have:
- A BSEE
- At least 3-5 years of experience designing controls, hardware, firmware, and electronic components
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, diagnose and build solutions for electronic systems and products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong command of EDA software such as Altium or similar
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.