|Posted On||Jun 03, 2020|
$65,000 – $88,000
Job ID # 24292
This engineering firm has been a key contributor to the development and construction of commercial and industrial facilities throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. They are known for the flexibility to supply customers with any engineering service needed to complete their projects. That flexibility extends to their employees too, as they wish to provide an enjoyable work environment for their team. Currently, they are looking for an HVAC Engineer with engineering firm experience to join their team.
- Respected A&E firm
- Flexible work schedule
- Management focused on positive morale
Responsibilities of the HVAC Engineer include:
- Lead design and layout of heating and cooling systems for commercial and industrial facilities
- Design and layout of ductwork and systems
- Perform site reviews
- Work with customers to coordinate HVAC system needs and resolve issues
- Draft and layout of chillers, boilers, pumping, and related HVAC system equipment
- Assist with timelines and budgets for projects
Requirements of the HVAC Engineer include:
- A four-year degree
- Previous experience with the design and layout of HVAC systems at an engineering firm is needed
- Minor day travel to customer sites required at times
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work well with internal and external personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.