|Posted On||Jun 24, 2020|
|Salary||$25-$28 per hour|
$25 to $28 per hour
Job ID # 23565
- Stable organization
- modern technology
- Excellent benefits
As a Maintenance Technician for this company your duties will include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshooting PLC, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Assist with equipment installation and capital upgrades
- Ensure safety standards are followed
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work on 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- PLC troubleshooting skills
- Multicraft skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.