|Posted On||Jun 04, 2020|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 24289
Come join a thriving company with over $1 billion in annual sales! We provide large forgings for the manufacturing, energy, and military sectors. We are looking for a highly motivated, team-centric metallurgist to supplement our close-knit staff.
- Strong Base Compensation with Bonus Potential
- 401K Match
- Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, Vision, and Disability benefits
- Ability to offset Medical Insurance contribution through wellness program
- Oversee Forging Operations pertaining to heating and cooling
- Oversee Press Forging Operations
- Oversee Furnace Operations
- Support Functions of Product and Plant Managers
- Customer Claim Support
- Establish Material and Vendor Work Modes and Processes
- Troubleshoot Non-Conformances and Test Failures
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical Engineering or similar field
- Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel periodically
- Five years’ experience in steel/iron metallurgy in a forge environment
- Familiarity with Syteline ERP
- Proficiency with SolidWorks
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.