|Posted On||Jun 08, 2020|
Parkersburg, WV area
$100,000 – $115,000
Job ID # 24307
Our client is searching for an Operations Manager with compounding experience to help take their organization to the next level. They have grown by 20% for several years in a row now and will grow by approximately the same rate this year and next. They need a passionate and hands-on operations leader to help them continue their growth. In this position, you will be highly compensated with a tremendous base salary, bonus, relocation assistance, and tremendous benefits. You will be given the opportunity to make an immediate impact on this organization and will have incredible support from SR leadership.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous base compensation
- 25% bonus potential
- Ability to make an immediate impact within the organization
- Provide operations leadership in a plastic compounding manufacturing operation
- Deliver operations expertise for preparation of plastic formulations by mixing and/or blending polymers
- Ensure proper equipment layout and setup
- Use lean methodology to ensure production efficiencies and profitability
- Plan and supervise daily production and scheduling
- Assist with employee development, mentoring, and training
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Prior background in a plastic compounding operation required
- Ability to be hands-on
- Strong plant floor presence
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.