|Posted On||Jun 12, 2020|
$65,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 24312
Our client is looking for a Cost Estimator with machining knowledge to help take the company to their new aspirations. In addition to leading the way on new projects your technical knowledge and background, you will get the assistance of a collaborative team. By working as a unit, employees have created an environment with a great work-life balance for all staff.
- Use your machining knowledge to make your mark
- Ownership that is investing the company and has designated growth plans
- Excellent work-life balance with no excessive overtime
Duties of the Machining Estimator:
- Work with the sales department and customers on cost estimating of high volume machined components
- Review and analyze part prints to determine material, tooling, and labor needs for components
- Formulate quotes for customers based on material, tooling, and labor needs for components
- Negotiate job costs and contracts
- Assist with the scheduling and planning of job timeline
- Work with the customer and internal departments on issues during the manufacturing process
Requirements for the Machining Estimator:
- Strong knowledge of CNC Machining processes
- Proven experience working with internal and external personnel, and strong communication skills
- Ability to read and analyze part blueprints
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.