|Posted On||Jun 12, 2020|
|Salary||$29-$30 per hour|
$29 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 24311
This manufacturing company has a rich heritage of success that dates back over 100 years. Due to growth and retirements, they are currently searching for several talented multi-craft Maintenance Technicians. They are committed to their employees and the workplace is very family-friendly and offers a great work/life balance. You will be offered a great hourly rate, top-notch benefits, retirement, and much more.Why apply?:
- Job stability and growth opportunity
- Low-cost benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and install industrial production equipment and systems
- Work on electrical systems from 24v to 480v
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems such as belts, pulleys, sprockets, and chains
- Troubleshoot and repair compressors, dryers, pneumatic operators, hydraulic systems, and pumps
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Prior experience troubleshooting and repairing food production equipment and systems preferred
- Computer skills needed and prior experience with computerized maintenance (CMMS)
- Ability to work afternoon or night shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.