|Posted On||Jun 16, 2020|
|Salary||$28-$30 per hour|
Hammond, IN area
$28 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 24319
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 50,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Electrical Maintenance Technician.Why Apply?:
- You will receive a lot of support
- Leadership treats employees right
- Plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Test and modify electrical control circuitry throughout the plant
- Repair and replace defective parts, controllers, switchboards, motors, conductors and switches
- Install, maintain, and repair electromechanical, electrical, and electronic components of equipment
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- Assist with major upgrades to plant electrical systems
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to work a rotating shift
- Experience working in the steel industry preferred
- Strong electrical maintenance ability required; certifications preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude in addition to the electrical skillset
- Excellent communication skills, organized, and able to work independently
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.