|Posted On||Jun 30, 2020|
$50,000 – $60,000 (paid OT)
Job ID # 24325
A new plant, new technology, tons of growth with this manufacturing plant has created an awesome opportunity. Their sales are skyrocketing and are going to be growing rapidly over the next few years. If you are hired for this position you will become the Operations Manager and then Plant Manager over the entire facility. The company is searching for a leader who is excited to come and grow with this company. You will have a corporate support staff to help you with hiring, training and implementing process improvements.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a production team to ensure products are manufactured correctly and meet standards
- Ensuring on-time delivery of defect-free products to a wide range of customers
- Ensuring the plant is meeting ISO and IATF expectations
- Providing daily production, delivery, and quality reports to corporate
- Identify ways to increase production while maintaining quality standards
- Inspire, coach, and empower the team to embrace quality and efficient manufacturing
To be considered for the Production Engineer and Supervisor role you need:
- A 2- or 4-year degree with proven leadership in a manufacturing plant
- High energy, eager to learn and grow, great team-building skills
- Knowledge of ISO, IATF, and continuous improvement
- Technical aptitude, ability to solve problems, create mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.