|Posted On||Jun 22, 2020|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 24326
- Opportunity to grow with a global company
- Join a team who believe in supporting each other
- Lots of opportunities to learn
This manufacturing company has a reputation as a great place to work, where you are treated fairly, and a genuine opportunity to contribute and grow. They are searching for an individual who has an education, some experience buying couple with a desire to learn and grow.
As a Buyer for this manufacturing company you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, negotiating, buying MRO and service parts for the plant
- Evaluating new suppliers for MRO and commodities
- Process improvement projects in the supply chain
- Partnering with suppliers to reduce cost and improve sourcing processes
- Developing cost modeling and constraint analysis
- A four-year degree ideally in a supply chain field
- Strategic and Tactical Buyer for plastic commodities
- Strong negotiation skills and buying experience within a manufacturing company
- Strong in Excel and inventory control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key skills: Buying, Sourcing and Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.