|Posted On||Jun 23, 2020|
Louisville, KY area
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 24329
Our client got their start in the late 1980s and have been growing ever since. They are in the Louisville, KY area and are currently searching for a talented Controls Engineer. This is a full-time/direct hire opening that will be highly compensated and include full benefits. Relocation assistance will be available for top talent.Why Apply?:
- Work for a premier tier-1 automotive supplier
- Great benefits including matching 401(k), relocation assistance, and much more
- Senior leadership has an open-door policy, great communication across the organization
- Program, debug and troubleshoot Omron and Mitsubishi PLC’s
- Develop HMI’s
- Develop and design control panels
- Take a lead role in controls improvement projects
- Take a support role in major capital improvement projects across the plant
- Integrate Yaskawa welding robots
- Support daily production activities
- 4-year engineering degree – Electrical Engineer degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a plant-based controls engineering role
- Prior background developing and programming PLC’s
- Ability to support capital projects across the facility
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.