|Posted On||Jun 23, 2020|
|Salary||$25-$27 per hour|
$25 – $27 per hour
Job ID #24301
- Family owned and operated organization
- Transitional organization- striving for growth and upgrading of facilities/equipment
- Profit-sharing- hitting at 6% every single year
- Low cost medical (only $70/week for full family coverage)
Our client is a family-owned business that has been around for over 50 years, providing a unique service for a handful of industries and companies throughout northern Ohio. Their plant near Avon, OH is state-of-the-art with the type of equipment they use to provide this unique service. Due to immense growth over the past year, they have been expanding their work force and have a strong need for a hands-on multi-craft Maintenance Technician.
Main duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Mechanical repair of pumps and piping systems
- Preventative Maintenance on hydraulics, pneumatics, air compressors and pumps
- Assist in the build and assembly of new piping systems
- Aid in the installation of new pumping systems
- Instrumentation troubleshooting
- Occasional PLC troubleshooting (if skills apply)
- Hands-on mechanical troubleshooting and repair of pumps and/or piping systems
- A strong combination of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting ideally
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.