|Posted On||Jun 24, 2020|
Dayton, OH area
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 24330
This company is a large, global manufacturer with an excellent reputation! Their products are high quality and used by a number of customers. They are in need of a Quality Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Solid company
- Paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- Implementing and leading quality and improvements throughout the plant
- Managing all plant quality activities and projects
- Using Six Sigma and other Lean methods for improvements
- Traveling to customer sites when needed
- Maintaining IATF policies and procedures
- Managing calibration and metrology
- BS degree is preferred but experience will be considered, along with at least 5 years of previous quality experience in a manufacturing facility including some supervisory experience as well
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent leadership skills, teamwork-oriented
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, etc.
- Experience with IATF and ISO
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.