|Posted On||Jul 02, 2020|
$85,000 – $105,000
Job ID # 24340
Our client is a national engineering firm that maintains a recognized culture of success within their industry. With several thousand employees nationwide, they have experienced tremendous growth in recent years by developing new technologies that are changing the dynamics of both their company and industry. Benefits are top-notch, and additionally, our client will provide a full relocation package to individuals who are willing to move to the area.
Main duties of the Geotechnical Engineer include:
- Act as a Sr. Peer Reviewer and Consultant on both routine and complex geotechnical projects
- Establish a climate of safety and work to improve efforts in that area
- Conceptualize initial projects designs
- Act as a mentor to Jr. Engineers in department
- Manage risk as it pertains to the overall scope of engineering projects
- Lead innovative training and incorporate new technologies into projects
- Time Management and schedule coordination of medium/large scale engineering projects
Qualifications for the Geotechnical Engineer include:
- Bachelor`s degree in an Engineering field (Master’s Preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional Engineer Registration
- Valid Driver’s License
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.