|Posted On||Jul 02, 2020|
|Salary||$20-$24 per hour|
Lansing, MI area
$20 – $24 per hour
Job ID # 24334
Our client is a manufacturer of high-tech industrial machines and has been in business for over 40 years. They are looking to add an experienced CNC Machinist to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be offered a great hourly rate, full benefits, and the opportunity to help drive this company’s success forward.
- Ability to work with new and cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Company is growing and stable in a recession-proof industry
- A family-oriented and flexible work environment
The current opening is for a CNC Machinist. Main duties include:
- Set up and operate CNC and manually controlled machines
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Use gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Use precision tools and machineries such as a vertical milling machine, lathe, drill press, hydraulic press, and more
- Fabricate and shape parts
- High school degree or GED
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.